3.18.2009

Stories...


My favorite thing after a session is finished is coming home, downloading the images to my computer and looking through all the moments that I've captured. These images tell a fantastic story which is easy to see when you look at them all together.

So, I've decided to revamp my website galleries to convey people's stories. I think the impact of multiple images, shown together, is greater and conveys more emotion. Not to say that a single image can't tell it's own story!

I love the way the galleries have come together and I will be alternating each families story as I get to capture more moments. I've also added some my favorites in their own gallery and will continue to add more and more.

Let me know what you think!!

No comments:


Christine Melenhorst

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed